Submit your information here.
Outstanding candidates who are citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply for a National Research Service Award from the NIH through our training program here "Translational Research in Regenerative Medicine".
Postdoc and junior research faculty positions at the New Jersey Center for Biomaterials at Rutgers University
The New Jersey Center for Biomaterials at Rutgers University offers an informal career development pathway for outstanding young scientists who are interested in tenure-track academic positions, but require more training in leading science teams, proposal writing, developing leadership skills, and in authoring high-impact publications. This position allows scientists to obtain independent research support and to lead a research group. It has helped researchers become tenure-track faculty at highly-ranked universities in the US, Latin America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
A position is currently available for a recently graduated PhD level scientist with expertise in one or more of the following fields:
· Polymer, cell, and organ printing including patterning and self-assembly
· Fabrication of novel 3D tissue scaffolds by 3D printing and other advanced fabrication methods
· Integration of materials science and biology to create bioactive and bio-inspired tissue scaffolds
Employment opportunity for:
· Postdoctoral Researcher, New Jersey Center for Biomaterials
· Assistant Research Professor, New Jersey Center for Biomaterials
Candidates must demonstrate a potential to develop into a strong tenure-track faculty applicant. This requires an outstanding record of scientific achievement, well-developed written and oral communication skills, and strong commitment to conducting excellent research in an academic environment.
To apply or to receive more information, please send your inquiry here.