The Center for Dermal Research would like to thank all of its Members, Sponsors, Speakers and Attendees for a very successful first year.
To view the events from this past year please click here.
The CDR will provide
- professional development opportunities for its paid industrial members
- networking with researchers from industry and academia
- research collaborations with the Laboratory for Drug Delivery LDD headed by Dr. Michniak-Kohn.
- connections with other faculty & research groups conducting skin research
To be the premier dermatopharmaceutics research center in NJ conducting studies on topical and transdermal compound delivery, skin biology and skin tissue engineering. The CDR will also provide quality educational opportunities for its members through workshops, seminar series, symposia and courses.
CDR Advisory Council
- Gary Cleary - Cyterion, Inc. CA
- Vince Gruber - Lonza
- Julie Hirsch - Johnson & Johnson
- John Lyga - Avon
- Gopi Menon - Ashland
Program Planning Committee
- Bo Michniak-Kohn, Pharmacy/Director CDR
- Otto Mills & Jeff Laskin - UMDNJ/Basic & Applied Dermatology Forum
- Joanne Gere - The Bioscience Collaborative
- Carole Kantor, John Bushby, NJCBM
- Nava Dayan - Dr. Nava Dayan LLC
- President, NJ CRS Student Chapter
- President, NJ AAPS Student Chapter
For additional information please contact Dr. Bozena Michniak-Kohn, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org p. 732.445.3589