The world’s largest, most influential biotech meeting is coming to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, June 15-18, 2015, and you won’t want to miss it. The BIO International Convention regularly attracts 15,000 of the most powerful biotech and pharma players from 65 countries, offering powerful business partnering, networking and education that go far beyond professional development.
- Face-to-face partnering meetings with thousands of companies
- Hundreds of Company Presentations from the industry’s up-and-coming innovators
- World-renowned speakers leading Keynote Luncheons and Super Sessions
- Session tracks covering timely issues in R&D, IP, Business Development, Commercialization, Digital Health, Personalized Medicine and more
- 1,700+ exhibitors offering a competitive edge in all fields-from Digital Health and Diagnostics to Bioprocess
Exciting networking and social events-including Monday’s Welcome Reception and Wednesday’s Gala Reception
The Center for Dermal Research will be at the Rutgers Booth at the Bio Convention on June 16. Stop by the booth and check out the latest on goings with the CDR team! Or swing by our poster to see some of our latest research on our nanosphere technology. We hope to see you there.