The 2017 Symposium on Biomaterials Science
Today’s Challenges and Innovations in Biomaterials Science.
October 23-24, 2017 - Iselin, NJ
We are now accepting abstracts for presentations and posters describing significant research in the design and optimization of innovative biomaterials and their applications in regenerative medicine, tissue engineering, control of stem cell functions, drug delivery, and the biomanufacturing of cells and tissues for clinical use. Plenary talks by leading experts will frame sessions featuring talks and posters selected from submitted abstracts.
Abstracts will be accepted through September 30, 2017. We will provide a final round of selection notifications by October 10th, 2017.
While all biomaterials-related topics are welcome, abstracts relating to one of the featured sessions will be given preference in the selection process.
- Perspectives on the Future of Regenerative Medicine
- The Science of Tissue Regeneration
- Continuous Manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms
- Additive Manufacturing Technologies (3D Printing)
- Challenges and Solutions for Cell and Tissue Manufacturing
- Future of Biologics Delivery
- Regulatory Science and Policy - Regenerative Medicine Products
- Innovative Biomaterials and their Application in Regenerative Medicine
- Biomaterials for the Control of Stem Cell Functions and Differentiation
- Major Breakthroughs and Challenges
To download an abstract template with content guidelines CLICK HERE.
To download Word.doc template CLICK HERE.